When you are using this chemical, please be cautious about it as the following:
It is harmful if swallowed and can cause burns. In case of contact with eyes, you need rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. It is very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. You should avoid releasing it to the environment just refering to special instructions/safety data sheet. This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).